Lamb and Black-eyed Pea Casserole
- 350g diced lamb (or other meat) (0mg)
- 1 cup onion (7.2mg)
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts (0.6mg)
- 1 cup blackeyed peas (6mg)
- 1 cup cabbage (6.4mg Steamed value)
- 1 cup zucchini (1.8mg)
- 1 cup squash (7.8mg highest value)
- 2 Bay leaves (unknown)
- 2 cloves garlic (unknown)
Can be stored in fridge for 2 days.
- Put all ingredients into Pressure cooker, add water, and steam for 12 mins (or as per pressure cooker instructions). Can be cooked in conventional oven but takes longer.
- Add rice if allowed to make a thicker casserole.
- Alternate ingredients i.e. lentils, turnips.
- Use any vegetables that are in season or tolerated.
- Serve on its own or with rice, pasta, or potato chips if allowed.
Total known oxalate 29.8mg. Provides approx 6 servings = 4.9mg per serving.