Creamy Pea Soup
- 1 quart water
- 2-16oz packages frozen cauliflower
- 2-16oz packages frozen green peas
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups homemade chicken broth
- 1 TBL onion
- salt to taste
Makes 6-2 cup servings.
- Boil peas until soft.
- Boil onions and cauliflower until soft in 1 quart water, retain water.
- Puree cauliflower, onion, cooking water and 2 cups chicken broth until smooth.
- Add cooked peas and chicken to cauliflower stock, add salt to taste and simmer on low for 10-15 minutes.
2.6mg of oxalates per 2 cup serving.