- 1/4 cup brown rice flour (14.4mg)
- 1/4 cup ground pumpkin seeds (3.1mg)
- 4 TBL ground linseed/flax (2.8mg)
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar (0.25mg)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda (zero mg)
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (unknown mg)
- 1 TBL olive oil (0.9mg)
- 2 TBL honey (0.6mg
- water as needed
Makes approx 20, 2-inch diameter / 3mm thick cookies.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Add oil and honey.
- Stir until texture is like breadcrumbs.
- Add water as needed (one teaspoon at a time) until mixture sticks together to form a ball.
- Separate into 2 balls and roll out between two sheets of baking paper and cut into shapes.
- Bake in oven at 190C for 3 mins, check and turn for another 1-2 mins.
This recipe is really quick and easy. You can use any flour you like but may change water needed and cooking time. Can also add prunes cut into tiny pieces (but increases oxalate value) and reduce honey. Can be frozen and defrosted as required.
Makes approx 20 cookies. Total Oxalate = 22.05 Oxalate per cookie = 1.1mg