- 1 Cup coconut flour
- 2 large eggs or 4 egg whites
- 2 TBL. ghee (you could probably use coconut oil or something else)
- cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- dash of salt
- Enough water to bring to a paste like consistency
- Blend the eggs, melted ghee, and honey together and add the
dry ingredients. If it is too dry, add in small amounts of water to
bring it to a thick moist consistency.
- Put parchment paper
on a cookie sheet and pour it onto there spreading it out to about a
half inch thickness. It makes about an 8 inch square on the cookie
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until it is golden
brown. This will be a soft moist bread. It doesn’t rise much.
To make into crackers, cut this up into small bite size pieces and dry it in a dehydrator or your oven at 150 for 4 to 5 hours. They come out crunchy like a cracker.