Chicken and Lettuce Wrap
This is an adaption of Vietnamese and Chinese recipe!
- 8oz Minced chicken (Trace)
- 1/2cup Water Chestnut - chopped (0.8mg)
- 1/4t Fresh Ginger (0.5mg)
- 1T Pacific Organic Chicken Broth (0.3mg)
- 500gm Iceburg Lettuce (6.5mg)
- 2 sprigs of Fresh Cilantro (0.4mg)
- 1T Fresh Basil (2.9mg)
- 10 Fresh Peppermint leaves (0.5mg)
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seed (3.2mg)
- 2T Olive oil (1.8mg)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1T Fresh Lemon Juice (0.1mg)
Oxalate for per lettuce wrap is very low and it tastes good!
- Marinate minced chicken with ginger, salt and pepper.
- Stir fry the minced chicken with olive oil until almost cooked.
- Add in water chestnuta and chicken broth.
- Stir fry for a few more minutes.
- Wash the lettuce and pat dry.
- Chopped cilantro, basil, peppermint and pumpkin seeds, and put in separate small bowls.
- Place one lettuce leaf on plate, place some fried minced chicken and water chestnuts on top.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, basil, peppermint and pumpkin seeds.
- Splash with a few drops of lemon juice.
- Wrap the lettuce and eat!