Chestnut and Tapioca Bread
- 3/4 cup Chestnut flour (Trace mg)
- 3/4 tapioca flour (unknown - assume as high as wheat/semonlina - 60mg)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (0.2mg)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum (unknown)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (approx 4 tablespoons 3.6mg)
- 2/3 cup of water
- Sift flour.
- Mix dry ingredients together then add oil and water(slowly). Use a hand blender for 2-3 mins on a low setting. Mixture needs to be soft and slowly dropping from spoon.
- Grease 3 mini loaf tins (or small pie tins).
- Push mixture out to edges of tins. Fill 3/4 full.
- Put in a pre-heated oven at 190C for approx 20 mins.
- Leave to cool slightly before lifting from tins and then leave to cool completely before eating, cutting, freezing.
Best guess total oxalate 63.8mg = 21.2mg per mini loaf cut long ways into 3 slices = 7mg per slice.