Chestnut Raisin Cake
- 3 eggs (trace oxalate)
- 500g cooked chestnuts (trace oxalate)
- 180 gr honey (3.0 mg oxalate)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- vanilla (optional)
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional) (3.8mg per 1/2 cup)
Total oxalate content in one cake:
- Mix eggs honey, baking soda, vanilla until well mixed.
- Add cooked chestnuts slowly.
- Add raisins, mix by hand.
- Pour mix into pie pan or muffin forms.
- Bake around 20 mins at 180C. Cake is cooked when firm to touch.
with raisins: 6.8mg
Cake is very rich.